Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Understanding Love

I'm talking about how you can easily love a crazy person who is like your family member. Sure, they can tick you off a lot or even stress you out while causing you to go on temper tantrums. I am able to write about all of this stuff because I'm a programmer and I have been writing like this for over thirteen years! Guess what, check out this blog and that's what it is. 

There's a true benefit to being a hardcore programmer and writing about all this nasty content that just burns you up inside and brings out all that rage against the machine ( couldn't resist referring to the band). You can definitely solve a problem by breaking it down like coding and running a lot of personal tests that you create on your own and then come up with something satisfying or even unbreakable in the end because that's what programmers do! 

So loving a crazy person seems impossible because the worldly thing is to act all crazy with each other and hate and then do odd things like sign up for a restraining order to put on somebody like me, which happened. Guess what, it's not on me now and I'm still programming away at my job! Yeah, Crazy Lee is my first purely crazy girl in my mind that I talked about and she's the one who put one on me and it wasn't for her, it was for three girls put together into one organism. You have to ask her about it for confirmation.

It's quite funny how she was going for multiple restraining orders and tried to package it into one silly document which was a motion the judge dismissed. She was really crazy and I too am totally flipped out about something that she despicably presented in her head and couldn't do anything about really. Well, I think I was dealing with some naturally introverted people, so they couldn't really handle me and tried to get me packing my bags and just didn't want to talk about anything. Along with that, they just flipped their handles too much and got angry at me over really nothing either. 

There are a lot worse charges out there, so now people don't want to be included in my plans from thinking I'm crazy too. At least I'm a positive thinking guy and think they are crazy back! It really doesn't matter and I just don't plain care about what Crazy Lee did to me. I also need to pray to God to not be tempted and call Crazy Lee bad names behind her back that are commonly reserved for evil and mean ladies out there. You know what I mean. I'm just entertaining myself and maybe a weird crowd out there if they are into this sort of thing. I think in real life if Crazy Lee is still making residence at that church she put as the address of my restraining order, I'll let her know that I nicknamed her in my anonymous blog that anybody can find if they know how to but I won't advertise it so love the anonymity along with strangers, I called her "Crazy Lee". I'll just call her Lee in real life and tell her that I call her Crazy Lee on my anonymous blog so that I won't feel guilty about it. I don't care how she's going to react about it since she's crazy seriously!