Sunday, April 19, 2020

Working Through Things Positively

Another smart approach I'm thinking is to pretty much put in smart and positive things together with anything and then pretty much it becomes such a killer combination! This way, the old church-mongers and a few individuals who turned into crazy imbeciles with me from being so mad and jumping into conclusions; can't really say I have a grudge but I can tell them that they do!  It's a great way to turn the tables and make them feel like a bunch of losers suffocating in their own pile of dung.

Because whenever I'm thinking so mad and about to tell them what happened, I can show them that I'm highly relaxed and understanding about it and be positive but tell them that they are not and argue in that manner. I can win all arguments that I set out to initiate because I just want to and do this to the people who count the most in those instances and they can go running for cover or enlist some help but I'll be sure to make their friends laugh at them, too. This is all positive, and I can assure it for myself!