Monday, April 13, 2020

Moving Forward To Focus

I think a definitely large part of it is to just focus on what you want to do. Sometimes, it's pretty hard to think about doing it while just having one little thing going on for you to preoccupy your time and space. I guess it's a matter of how much we value something that we are willing to focus so much on it. 

This is starting to make me think that being lazy really is a terrible sin because there's just so many things out there to catch our attention and to work on for our personal happiness. The list can just keep on going, but what is saddening and difficult to understand sometimes is how depression can set in and slow us down. 

I remember just boldly writing however I felt like with people who just ticked me off in general. The underlying thought is that I never felt any true resentment towards them, which is what they thought I was expressing with them. I'm basically a very different person and how I was complaining to them might have messed with their heads a lot. This is pretty much the realization I am coming to in that I'm pretty much saying however I feel to the person I'm mad at no matter how much it can bother or scare them and as a result, my reputation is for the majority to be neutral with me even though a few might be too uncomfortable or jealous to follow with me any further. It's like the few dislikes that a good YouTube video always eventually gets. I'm really no exception.