Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Making Progress With Swing Trading

My efforts to paper trade the Forex market for the last couple years have started to show some consistency. It's crazy but it looks like I've just stuck with what I feel the most comfortable and have the most success with. Basically, it's the tools I ended up paying the most for and sticking onto. I don't hang on to any of the training I received from the makers. I'm just doing my own thing, so I practically wasted over 10 grand to learn how to make money on a trading platform which absolutely makes no sense to me now! I might as well have just blown it all from trying to win a lot.

I no longer feel like I have to get a piggy back ride from anyone to learn to trade successfully. It was hard enough to go through all those emotional hardships, which I still experience from playing Poker for only fun! It's crazy how even if there's no actual money involved, I still get that uneasy feeling sometimes from having lost but it is easier to laugh it off though. 

In a sense, I'm on the right track with figuring out a comfortable method that just suits me now and I'm not planning on sharing this strategy with anyone. I'm going to keep it to myself so I can stay competitive among other traders and then give back some of my winnings to the world in a different way that makes me happy. This isn't about becoming a very well recognized person, but just being able to do well enough for myself and live a great life despite me being such a really short man! A bunch of nobodies do say whatever on their minds but they are still conforming because they have to so what they think really doesn't matter, if it disagrees with your own principle of what makes you happy. Sure, I like to challenge a friend who keeps on thinking lame a lot but it's been fun to overcome it for me.