Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Respecting Boundaries

I can just say that I had anger issues and wanted to bust people's hearts open while holding all of it back much as I can. I totally ignored their wishes and disrespected it so distastefully while doing it in a pretty odd and quiet manner. It's funny, but it scared them a ton and still gives them the creeps while they are so angry and can't let go of the grudge they feel with me. It might be a little different if I can get them to laugh though. 

I think all of that nonsense is bound to happen with pride and fury getting in the way with each other and could happen for any reason. It's just how conflict is and what's so dangerous about it is that if there's no self-control then it leads to jail time or even committing murders on fellow peers. This is the way of the devil and is evil and so demeaning and very bemoaning and while hyperventilating and so frustrating and totally illustrating! 

It took awhile and I'm totally glad I didn't pay for a therapist even though I was tempted to go from some peeps telling me to constantly. It turns out I recognized their mental issues and they wouldn't have said it if they weren't bothered so all that unwanted stress originated in them and they were really speaking for themselves. It's just that they were young and had a lot of pride to wear on their shoulders and didn't want someone directing them how to live their life. This is precisely how I was and they just couldn't understand it with me. Sometimes people are blinded and can't figure it out while just resorting to complaining because it's the easier thing to do which doesn't help with getting anything done and wastes everyone's precious time and space of memory.

When this deals with me, it's obviously always going to be different right? It's like it just depends while all the evidence from explaining about it points to it, but no you are going to object and say there's an exception because you don't want people finding out about your selfish motives and deny everything is bad and keeping all the good in there while never being able to live up to it, right?