Sunday, April 26, 2020

Plans With Living

I'm going to flat out say that I'm a pretty rare individual with being Generation X and having grown up playing on a computer for all my life. It was my form of empty and depressing entertainment because the new stuff that developers came up with were just too distracting and expensive for my parents to consider for me. I wasn't sure how to contain this form of obsession back then, but now I understand it a lot more. I think I'm meant to be a people's person and was really discouraged early on from a couple crazy kids getting mad at me for unknown reasons and not communicating properly with me. It's that or I just couldn't see any fault or reasons in the situation and I was just interested in resolving but they couldn't do much except keep a grudge on me and stay crazy! 

It was difficult times and so it kept me from enjoying relationships with friends and playing to have so much fun which is how I grew up and still desire to this day. I have met a really cool lady even though she has her faults and is my true friend and best lady pal. We hang out often together and even though the Corona scare kept me from visiting her, she still discusses with me about coming over. I feel totally accepted by her and love her a great deal. I don't know about trying to tie the knot with her yet. I just know she's beautiful, smart, and well-deserving at this point.