Sunday, April 12, 2020

Newer Understanding

I have learned from all the pent up fury I have always had with me while thinking about that silly church which ended up putting a restraining order on me, I actually think it's pretty funny now even though it's really embarrassing to really talk about it. I have learned that no matter how frustrating all of it is and how I keep on imagining with pushing them around all over the world when I step my foot back into their doors; it's never going to go away if I keep thinking like that. 

I finally decided to put into thought what I have always naturally done which is smart but something I had no clue about because I was just being immature the whole time. It's crazy how I acted the part really well but nothing good was happening inside of me from always having to be so negative and lacking in confidence. The thing that I finally got around seeing for myself with no one being able to tell me was just putting aside my unresolvable personal differences I have with that group. In addition, it's to keep on thinking positive and smarter with going after an approach. Fortunately, I think everything is really funny when I do accept this method and also, the numbers I have to deal with is small. 

This has made it a lot easier for me now to block out all the useless angry thoughts I want to express to them that are actually quite funny to me, but would still drive them crazy. I started out with making an easy move in initiating on patching things up with the nice lady who is associated with them and had a falling out with me. She's easy going and really assertive and was able to handle me throw her around for a little bit. I really do wish the best for her again and hoping while praying for her to stay healthy and everything to keep on going smoothly.