Thursday, April 2, 2020

Finding Good Out Of This

In a sense, this is really a necessary part of me for doing more than just venting out my frustrations. I'm writing practically with an open heart on the tablets of these web pages and care about my manners because it doesn't matter who can show up to read this. Even though I have my name blocked out by calling myself Number 1 and there's a picture of me standing next to like the mini-nutcracker soldier, I guess I already claimed I'm Asian so I gave that away long time ago and can live with that.

I'm writing in perfect English so I'm either British, Australian, American, or from like the Virgin Islands right? You know, I guess the whole aura of being exotic and unique really isn't all it's cut out to be. I honestly would like to some day be able to even though it's happened on countless occasions to see myself from third person on a photo or video and say yeah, I look so good and am confident sharing this with others.

I want to be this good looking, short guy who is very confident and isn't that full of himself like I have been known to be. I have to say that writing on here with absolutely no filters but my absolute moral sense while keeping it together to the best of my ability, it's been quite fun and very nurturing for me. I'm like the only guy on this planet doing something like this and not a lot of people know about it. It's perfectly fine for me to keep it at this low level free form of thought while feeling others could be thinking like I'm this crazy guy ranting whatever he wants to put on here while being stupid wasting his time! In a way, it has some truth to it and I've found room to engage some brain cells never woken up before and find humor out of it. In contrast, a lot of people haven't and if I say or do something sometimes then it's going to feel like some bizarre colors are being mixed together and having a petty boxing match! It's surprising to be honest, and alarming that I have to be the bigger creature from a mental and emotional view.