Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Keeping It Going

I am totally starting to really understand what my life is really about now. On top of trying to keep a really positive attitude which has been pointed out by my lady friends, I guess I mainly have it because I want to and what helps me sustain it is really putting my faith in Jesus. I have learned that people are crazy or that's the label I have decided to use when they do anything that I perceive to be negative in regards to having a relationship and ticks me off. I guess if I label them to be crazy first in my head, then I don't need to become like a bunch of bungholes put together like they are already and still be in a forgiving mood whenever they want to come crawling back to me or I end up changing their minds. I'm not going to hold it against them either from thinking they are crazy! It all adds up for me and is the proper label to handle everything well for me now. 

Jesus really is the answer to all of my life's problems and dumb questions. He means absolute fulfillment and constant amazement with joy along with perseverance that comes through all the suffering. A billboard said that Jesus represents stability and to try him out pretty much, but I think he's our Savior and more than just a helper of our self-centered thoughts. Using the Lord's prayer as a model, we should be praying in that regards. We don't need to say it verbatim, but use it as a template from understanding what it's about. Well, this only applies if you are a believer. There are practically much more than a million things you could pray about while keeping the Lord's prayer in mind. I'm praying so that the crazy people won't tempt me to be vengeful towards them and to be forgiving, along with having my need met in that those crazy people won't try to screw me over or I'll have it covered already when they make their move. For the Lord's kingdom and hallelujahs, I will set aside my personal issues with those crazy people and work to be on good terms and by my standards let them constantly know why I think they are so crazy and give them encouragement to improve themselves! This is only for people around my age or people a lot older than me, except for my crazy parents or crazy relatives who seem to be acting senile! I can think in my head they are crazy so this is a way of honoring them when they are seriously blabber mouthing at me or each other.