Friday, April 24, 2020

Staying Updated

It's been fun to read these past posts even though some of them are really cluttered from going back to read them. I can see how I have it all- funny, weird, boring, classy, confusing, and even tasteless! I have accepted this is how it is and that if a person doesn't like it and ends up ticking me off somehow, he or she is crazy! End of story. 

I can see how I did a lot of ticking off with people too. They didn't admit it from probably not knowing about it and being crazy themselves, but they didn't have any problems with discussing how they thought I was crazy. I think I have something going somewhere here with thinking how they are crazy because they ticked me off from acting like I was crazy. It's a really connected world and I have been gluing the pieces together on this world-level playground. 

Unfortunately, we all have a common enemy to deal with and that's Covid-19. It seems like the system I'm in is starting to catch on to it, like providing enough toilet paper these days! I'm sure kids who stumble on this page to read in the later years will think it's funny, but yeah I agree with how it's something to laugh about already.

My plan has been to really talk about what my mind has set in stone, but I'm just discussing about other stuff that's coming out of my head. Anyhow, this is really entertaining. I don't really know who is reading my pages and it looks like I might have lost some of my viewership from going so rogue and tacky while looking to be tactless without being aware of any social cues. 

Basically, I can be highly offensive and still get away with it in a sense but not be that lovable when it does happen, yet it's understandable enough that my trusted lady friends can say that it's only social cues that I'm messing up hugely on when it comes to the dating life. They still ask me about my dating life though and how it's going. I guess they seem to think I have more good in me than bad so that's why they asked, or it could be the other way around and they suspect I'm playing the good guy. Who knows, since I never asked and think it's really too lame to bring up with them or maybe it's just too out of the box and uncomfortable for them to talk while going whoa, where's the boundary? I think it happened with what they were thinking because of the people I invited and how I didn't care to really notice nonverbally and left it alone while they were stressing about something. I think I have been learning more about it though.

Actually, I do have some sense of respect from just feeling it so maybe that's why I never got in huge trouble because I do respect everyone despite them not understanding why I'm criticizing them or even avoiding a gay homeless man I pass by too much who used to try hitting on me before getting really mad after rejecting his advances.