Thursday, April 23, 2020

Planning Out Life In Advance

I have been really thinking about sending out a couple of these posts to that nice girl, but now I'm really second guessing myself since I feel like she isn't going to understand where I'm coming from and start thinking I'm dwelling on something that bothers her! It would probably be a better decision to think she's crazy too even if it's only minor now. I actually like her though and see that she has what it takes to get along with me as buddies and even back then I could have tried to hustle my way in and kick out her boyfriend back then from that church! Instead of me getting kicked out, I could have fought back right then and after taking control with what's rightfully mine, kick out those two girly men who were complaining to me a lot and over-excessively!

Instead of thinking about how I'm planning out my life in advance, I did a little blast from the past planning which is quite interesting and it felt so good too with those ideas I just discussed! I guess I have back my manliness and instead of holding it in from feeling so nervous and looking proud on the outside, I can look dopey all I want to and then surprise people from being quite diligent and stable!

I learned a new principle for myself that I refused to accept all my life, but now I'm just going with it. The people who tick me off are crazy! Examples include doing a lot of yelling and talking about nonsense at the same time. It just really ticks me off because they want to waste my time and not go after solving the situation because I'm a programmer and that's what we do!