Thursday, April 9, 2020

Gradually Picking Up On Things

It seems like from the additional time I'm setting aside with staying home, I'm finding activities to do with keeping myself occupied and happy. Mainly, a lot of people like to watch something they enjoy and to be able to make money off of being part of the entertainment industry, that's a big time wow especially if you're a star! 

I'm not quite tall enough and don't really have the proper background to get noticed right away, if I ever did dream about being a star. I sort of lost that interest a long time ago when I was still impressionable. I guess I fell away from it by just picking up a remote control and watching something and then a game console controller when I became super bored of television! I would really have to like force my way in by putting my own money into it, but then it would still be a risk after spending so much passionate hours into a project I would want to devote to with making it come to life. Simply put, it's not worth it enough to me now to go for that direction.

I really like sticking to being a nerdy software developer! Hands down, it's like the best feeling in the world to dominate and launch a robust problem solving device after coding something. It feels so good to make it work and do something so efficient and amazing without having to do the leg work. I totally enjoy it!