Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Trying Not To Stare Into Empty Space

I basically mean not trying to waste any time and getting my things together. Honestly, I kept this G-rated instead of throwing in a cuss word that I'm sure a lot of people already know about. I'm totally trying to get all of it together. I used another word that would rhyme with it in the last sentence and amazing how it works as a pun. It's related to that swear word but it's nothing really and means poop!  

I guess my mind is dirty and thinks about a lot of naughty things but I choose to filter it out as the final product all the time. I like being this way to be honest because it feels like I'm so in control all the time. It's really dumb to say a really bad cuss word for me, since it always fills me up with a lot of guilt and makes me feel like I'm going to get a heart attack sent straight from the Lord in heaven. The Lord is truly merciful and reigns forever more! I choose to repent whenever it comes to my mind that I'm being a stupid sinner.