Thursday, April 30, 2020

Things To Polish Up On

It looks like I'm canceling some travel plans at the moment and getting a refund. It's pretty nice because I want to save much as I can to pay off the things I owe right now. It's mainly for my vehicle maintenance and taxes I have to still file this year. I still need to pay for cheap insurance even though I finally paid off my car. It's nice to hang on to this one since I have a lot of fun driving it. I would like to learn how to work on cars so I can do my own projects for fun. 

Honestly, I think when it comes to being a Christian there really is some balance between the spiritual beliefs and physical existence that needs to take place. As long as you are able to place God first in your life then I think that's the most important thing before going for anything else. It's a matter of looking to follow our true callings practically speaking. I think I have a nice calling which is to live a joyful and meaningful life while encouraging others to be on their better side at all times and to have meaningful relationships with others. 

Trusting God pretty much takes place for me right after praying while using the Lord's prayer as a model. It's really quite effective and provides me the assurance that I have always been looking for. There really is this peace that transcends some type of understanding and something I would like to explore more about. I think a lot of it is really about understanding my struggling flesh with my daily activities which may try to replace God. I'm committed to trying not to though even if my mind is all over the place. I'm not forcing my mind and body to do something, but looking to make comfortable progress with it. Overall, it's really my faith in Jesus that is the driving factor to how I conduct myself with studying the Bible.  

So this awesome lady I have been messaging to make sure I have some accountability and who understands substantially the situation with me while slowly getting convinced by my charms and smoothness has been responding with really nice, challenging, and engaging messages in the form of devotionals. She isn't perfect by any means. She can still struggle with thinking I'm just behaving a certain bad way but not talk about it with me from trying to be a proper lady. 

Definitely, if I were to copy and paste this message for her to read then she's really not going to be feeling it with me this time. It's probably one of those social cues that I should respect even if I think it's going to be hilarious with the thought of driving her crazy. I have been so good at playing off like I don't know what I'm doing and just being incredibly annoying while gifted and driving others crazy because they can't control their temper tantrums too well. They are crazy and should get some help! I think I'll leave this one alone and just put it up here for my own reading and viewing pleasure for others who are thinking alike with me.