Friday, May 1, 2020

Living Out A Routine

By dealing in my faith and having fun with my spiritual gifts of shepherding, mercy, and encouragement, I do a lot of texting in these times and just recently, I started to patch things up by calling some people I know crazy and that I'm putting aside my personal issues with them. The cool part is that I don't really care to talk behind their backs and even told them so because I believe in this direct exchange with one another and saying what you need to say. Even if I'm going to say something about them while mad and they aren't around, I like to be honest and blunt about it with others and admit to it even in front of them. I still want to have a decent relationship because I love friendships no matter how annoying it gets for me. It's just one of my undeniably stubborn traits.

Therefore, I get mad at stupid and crazy actions I perceive upon myself when it comes to relationships but still never hold a grudge with the person. I can understand now that they are doing it because they are crazy and even holding a grudge with me because of my wild and annoying antics! I try my best to not be annoying and keep a working relationship. Sometimes, it's just too much for them and they just blow up and can't let it go until they realize how stupid everything is and even able to laugh it off while not caring about how they were mean to me from being so mad. It seems like I don't really care and act like it still so it makes sense. I am mad though, but willing to still work with them at the same time. It's just that they are being crazy and it's something I have learned to finally accept even though I didn't want to all this time. It's basically a very smart move for me.