Saturday, May 23, 2020

Simple Detail To Adjust

With the last two posts, I'm writing this one right after it on the same day but each is going to be presented on a consecutive day later separately. Man, this was so cool to describe in words! Okay, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Another slang term I picked up subconsciously while trying to steal ideas from currency traders but now I'm doing my own thing and trying to graduate with those concepts so I can get on to the next chapter which is being a professional making the big bucks while working so little!

It's just a matter of doing what you want to do while keeping a fresh and positive mind. Praying to God about it really makes it so wholesome while trying to fit all of this into His will. Like I'm praying for cooking so that I can end up serving delicious meals to those who were so unfortunate and poor to get something like it someday. It's so I could liven up their day for doing something so little but would just bring me so much happiness to get compliments from a stranger. I'm really an optimistic and relationship-orientated guy while God-fearing indeed even though it's questionable with my sins. I will humble myself even though it's possible to talk about how crazy I am and feel really proud of it! 

Just the way you word something can cause those emotional distress triggers. To be a master of it and write something so eloquent and beautiful and then to be well-known for it, it really isn't my calling. I'm not looking for that because it just doesn't bring me that much comfort. I must be really this guy who likes to make a difference to just ordinary people one person at a time because I'm so relationship focused.