Thursday, May 14, 2020

Being Rewarded With Effort And Time

I think consistency brings great dividends in the end and stopping it will only bring much more misery later on. I can understand how the stress can add up or maybe it's just personal pride with thinking how one can make up for it later on, but when that goes out the window, here comes the lack of self-confidence. I think this happened to my lady best friend. Now, I realize we could be more than just friends because she's grown a lot on me and it's really fun to do things with her. 

I also have another option with another pretty lady too! I have two ladies to choose between now and when there's signs of doubt, I just end up laughing about it and accepting how it went. It seems like I'm able to reset and play again though whenever I need to with them and they are still okay with me. Overall, it's a lot of fun to be honest and I'm understanding that you don't have to act like you are going all out most of the time to survive something. Even when you are in the competition of your life, I think it's great to reflect on what got you there and try to make your best footing. There can only be one standing, so I accept with not being that winner on a cook off show!  

I'm totally okay with people being better than me because it's not about that in general now. It's more about being self-aware and conscious with myself and practicing with what I enjoy doing and striving to be the best and even go beyond it with the human spirit that lies underneath. It's a really beautiful feeling actually. I really feel like I'm living the best I could right now and appreciating what this life has offered me and to even be thankful for the Lord and to have been awakened to enjoy and take a part of His transcending grace and overflowing love for us all.