Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Staying Dedicated

I have been thinking to myself how it would be so hot to have this gorgeous body from working out and putting in a lot of good nutrients from cooking well and then to experience a lot of fun love making with someone I end up marrying. Maybe, the looks department is something I can't acquire that easily and it's good how I learned to be accepting and look more at the lady's insides. It's still nice to have someone and be totally comfortable inside and out with her, while staying confident even with others saying bad stuff about you behind your back related to any shallow things. I don't think I need to be driven crazy by it in the first place. 

Since I think of myself as a really short guy sometimes, I need to find satisfaction from elsewhere besides seeking for people expressing their recognition to me. It's just through hard work and passion, while making meaningful contributions that matter more to me even if others would think I'm crazy as a result. I find working at this personal confidence is what's about and pushing myself to go after reaching wonderful goals. I think I'm ultimately like a brother to most ladies in the end, but it's still fun to be able to hang out and have meaningful conversations. I don't have any problems with it so much anymore with how I turned out on the outside, even if there are some who may have a problem with it. I think they are crazy though if they act like they can't be friends with me, but I don't have any grudge with them since I'm the one who wants to always be friends, no matter what the circumstance is.