Saturday, May 16, 2020

Keeping A Happy Mind

Lately, I'm pretty much right there performing at a regular professional level. It's nothing stellar and noteworthy but my chances of doing well increase if I end up focusing and putting more work into it. Since I feel lucky to be paid for doing something with making a living, I'm trying to do something on the side to make it easier on me. I do see it as a possibility and it can get pretty hard so having this mentally tough mind is necessary to get somewhere. 

I seriously can't keep a grudge on people anymore, since my confidence is pretty high. I'm a lot more careful about how I conduct myself around them though because I think they are crazy! This mentality really works for me and I get to stay assertive even when I'm feeling really toyed with. 

I don't feel so much like something is holding me back anymore. It's just a matter of putting in the work and what's so great about it, is that it's really fun for me these days to get it done. It's enjoyable for me and I don't mind so much about it. I'm not so worried about becoming a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands. I will still pay my taxes and try to cut corners just like any smart businessman would try to do. Ethically speaking, it's a game of wins and losses for me and that's the business I'm looking to jump into while of course going for huge wins that qualify for me to be in the rich bracket. It's hard work with mental consistency after realizing what the right thing to do is, along with constantly looking to self-improve. I'm pretty excited to just keep on trying even if I'm a nobody. I feel comfortable and at peace with where I'm at with myself right now.