Tuesday, May 26, 2020

What I Have Been Doing

My life has been practically simple in that mainly my communication is just greetings with a few co-workers and then exchanging texts with a few good female friends. There's two I'm interested in and it looks like they are my choices to pick from right now. I don't really have any close conversations with guys anymore, but there is one guy who I have got close to but want to leave alone right now from believing that he's crazy!

It seems like my close circle is probably around five friends I can personally manage at a time. I mean it makes sense because others have their own thing to do while being ignorant to the little things and trying to live happy lives. I sort of fixate on a lot of these details from just finding my personal actions to always being important to consider. In raising my confidence level and getting over my short height complex, I have had to just accept that some people are crazy!