Wednesday, May 27, 2020

New Theory

I guess this might work for me at a personal level from the way I'm seeing it now but my perspective is that when people are a little upset with me, they prefer to share their own thinking about it with me while ignoring possibilities that it could be a little off. The way I get through this annoyance is from just thinking and accepting that they are crazy, so there's no need to stay mad at them. I can justify this point and go all out usually all day with the other person staying quiet about it with me and probably thinking it's funny. It could pretty much be that they have accepted the way I have set my mind on things to.

It's probably going to be really hard to see without any solid examples, and I'm not going to really bother thinking about every event because I don't really care from thinking they are crazy! I have found something that really works for me in not being troubled by crazy people. It has simply happened from just accepting that they really are. They were crazy from just having been blinded by their own selfish ambitions and being so mad at me for believing others that I did something and will cause something to happen that they are a little paranoid about while also not really having anything to do with them personally. There's no reason to stay mad about it or even be resentful because I accept that they are just plain crazy!