Thursday, May 28, 2020

Possibility With Love

I now understand something in my relationship with girls. In the past, this one lady kept on telling me that she appreciated me as an awesome friend and even told me she loved me a good deal at one point. I was questioning what she meant by this but yeah, it's pretty obvious that her intent was a little sneaky at first but she really did try to go out with me. I didn't pick up on it because I was trying to read between the lines besides asking her directly about it because I was just too shy and not even ready to accept whatever would happen. I think I just hung in there, but now I realize that she still loves me and sees me as one of her great friends which means that after she married, she decided to 'friend-zone' me if I ever come around to trying to chase after her. I don't plan on doing that because it's against my morals to chase after a married woman. It's not my thing.

It's not the end of the world from not being able to tie the knot with this awesome chick. I have another one to consider now! In like-wise fashion, I can see some similarities like she has said I'm a very good friend and appreciates me. This means there's room for growth in the relationship and she only feels comfortable associating with family and she sees me like one. I have matched her emotional level  and we've already been through a couple ups and downs which are enough, worldly reasons to not associate with each other anymore. I've learned to get past all of that and now love her true beautiful nature even through all the flaws. I can see this relationship being really something and our time hanging out together is really meaningful even though we do it through cordial means while being so close.