Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Things I Would Like to Do

I'm about thirteen days ahead of schedule with this post now, so I'm going to just keep this around. It's pretty straight forward so let's get to it because I sort of want to do this to put into some perspective and so I can pray about it later because I really should. I'm trying to not go back on what I tried to preach about praying and going after being a part of God's wonderful plan. 

I'm a little weirdo and really short guy so I'm trying to make money while outsmarting opponents at some random game like trading currency and ahem, Poker. Both of them are a game of skill and chance. The feelings of getting beat really sucks! Okay, I would like to check up on how my currency trades are doing once in the morning and evening because it's like I'm on my last month of testing now and hopefully, I can put together another consistent run and then just let it be. Let it be, drink words of wisdom, just let it be! 

I'm so tired and losing focus but I'm playing Animal Crossing and then some evening time online Poker and then getting ready for sleeping. I'm trying to make plans on what to also cook and work out regularly. Along with that, I have some online classes for working towards a Master's Degree. It's a finish at your own pace type of program so I've been really taking my sweet time. I do have growing taller stretches as well along with some growth spray to keep on using past my 40s just to see what happens, even if it's nothing. Might as well try to paint the barn by putting on my manly makeup!