Monday, May 4, 2020

Channeling Concentration and Effort

Yesterday which was a Sunday by the time I'm writing this, it seems like it was a minor drag to pay the bills for me. I'm starting to get pretty bored just sitting around at my computer watching entertaining videos. I think it's better that I just keep myself occupied with grown up things and focus on things that I want to get better at. 

A few things I'm starting to recall is that there's really not point in having a grudge with crazy people and since I want to get along with people, it's like if they say something to me then I'm going to counter and make them grimace for saying anything stupid about me. Basically, I have accepted that they are being crazy and don't really hold anything against them so I don't need to do anything that would resemble a grudge. I have found this method of thinking about others to work really well for me!

I have dealing with some procrastination like I know it's something that I need to take care of but I just kept on wanting to put it off. I think with things like these I'm just going to have to do it out of personal discipline. It was relieving to get it done finally and at least I made the day memorable for me with doing something more meaningful even if it's something really normal that everybody else would do.