Saturday, May 2, 2020

Starting To Just Go Figure

Practically from trying to be a no nonsense person, I keep forgetting on doing things because mainly, I'm interested in having fun to the point that maybe I want to put off on acknowledging the Lord from being so forgetful. Yet, whenever I take a few seconds to think about it, I just can't help feel the love from the grace Christ has provided me. 

Yesterday, I realized that I was chasing after the Lord's heart by messaging a long lost friend who has turned into an acquaintance I haven't talked to in like ten years. She still remembers me and even went along with the grudged attitude a small church crowd had for me, which is because they are crazy and something to totally laugh about now. I don't know how people I told outside the church started laughing about it, which I'm sure would also affect these crazy people's egos unless they are able to repent of it. I'm sure they could because it's really no big deal with what I did in the end from not having done anything totally wrong while trying to conduct myself to the best of my ability and with humbleness. They were just crazy and kept on telling me I wasn't doing anything wrong and holding a grudge while telling me they had nothing against me. It was really incinerating but I don't hold any grudges back with them doing that to me. I learned a long time ago to value friendships, no matter how annoying or dorky they can be.

Overall, I can tell she's still a pretty dainty lady and takes responsibility to do her part from feeling attracted to the Lord's work. Along with her personal feelings aside of worrying and not being sure of what I'm about, I give her a run for her money but she possesses a lot of grit and commendable poise. She's practically awesome in my view since she has been able to consistently share with me encouraging devotionals that she likes to read. A few of them have been challenging and could have been that she was also testing to see if I would run away, but I didn't and received it with open arms which probably could have shocked her. She isn't perfect by any means, but she does feel happy to be in her place after I mentioned to her that I think the Lord used her to help me out and gave her my blessing.