Sunday, May 10, 2020

Things to Add on To

I just noticed with standard procedure of capitalizing the title of an essay, you lowercase the 'to' in an infinitive ( I want to add). An infinitive is the base word of a verb so for example -s, -ed, -ing aren't being used. The first rule is to capitalize the first and last word no matter what, so I felt like adding in 'To' at the end of my title for today's post which I have written after finishing two posts already! I'm still on a roll, man.

Trying to evoke laughs is still fun even though I can't see the reader's face. I'm just assuming it went well since it was so fun to try and was responded back to with no complaints about it. It's the power of suggestive imagination and can bring in the big bucks for all those talented authors out there.

With my current routine, I'm looking to do some cooking and working out a bit more besides just doing cardio of walking roughly two miles a day and on Saturdays, doing trail running of eight miles to a well-preserved natural lake with cool ducks unafraid of so many people who visit it on the weekends. In addition since I had to finish the sentence, I'm trying to incorporate a growing taller stretching routine with yoga stretches that supposedly make you appear taller. I permanently added only 1/2 of an inch at around age 26 from religiously following the uncomfortable regime for several months. It's a lot of stretching like twenty minutes daily! There's also a growth spray made up of amino acids that would go on your joints before you go to bed and supposedly stimulates growth hormone. I'm willing to try it out even past the age 40, just to see what happens even if it's nothing with money and time wasted.

I'm playing the piano and having a blast while having completely finished with writing a love song. I'm pretty stubborn with holding on to the lyrics and it's toned down a lot to a more manageable melody. The lyrics and tune go through interesting changes so it's like a song with three acts and will take about four minutes to get through all of it. I even bust some high notes because I have to!

Along with managing the Coronavirus by like buying additional masks and getting refunds from trips that have to be canceled, I also have an online Master's degree program that I decided to pay for and is a finish at your own pace curriculum, while being very strict on midterm exam policies.