Saturday, May 30, 2020

Fun Things To Commit To

I think the main fun things that I'm interested in doing is pretty much playing games on my Switch, playing songs on my piano, doing fun things with friends, and watching shows. I do think programming, playing Poker, and trading are fun professions so it takes up a good portion of my time. Also listening to the Bible is another thing in my life that I'm trying to humble myself enough to do. It's challenging but I'm still managing to hang in there. 

It looks like I've adapted a lot better and have a more healthier way of coping with stress these days. I'm also more accepting as well and willing to put in the work to improve myself while looking for an opening. Like I think this new girl at work is really hot and I'm interested in getting to know her more, but I'm just hanging in there but I guess eventually I'll start working my way in to talk to her and be friends even. It looks like I'm much more comfortable even though it looks like she's a little taller than me as well.