Sunday, May 3, 2020

Keeping Things In Order

I think the main thing for me is to pretty much keep myself reminded, and it's true with how I can't do everything on my own. My time is so limited, and I just want to work hard on something and obtain it. I'm ready to just accept how things are and go from there now. 

With the Lord being awesome, I would really like to keep on trying to pick up on Scriptures whenever I'm just able to open myself to it. I'm just listening to a Bible audio repetitively and trying to retain it. I have lost count of how many times I have put it on and just let my mind wander while letting it go from Genesis to Revelations. It's pretty much the only thing I try to listen to while driving. I can easily spend about ten hours a week in my car just to commute through traffic. I'm still trying to make strides with it.

I guess that's what really a lot about my life is about, which is just striving after something and being close to it but just not reaching it yet. I think it's just a matter of commitment, focus, and just continuously working at it while keeping a healthy and patient mind about it. It's really helpful to just have this winning attitude. I think that's what I'm really looking forward to overall.