Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Way Things Are

I don't think this blog of mine really serves any purpose except just for entertaining myself because I find it so fun to connect with this positive and humorous side of me, but at the same time I realize that it can sound very serious too for mostly others and not even be useful for them! It's basically a side of me that I'm connecting to and trying to tap into while being aware that I'm doing this consciously with a few readers.

I'm not even discouraged by seeing low number of visitors now, since I'm really used to this and there's probably going to be a lot of inconsistency with the usefulness for others in this blog. However, it does serve me greatly to just digress about anything and exercise some sort of creativity. Maybe, it's going to be pretty obvious to everyone now who gets to read this sentence that I don't want to get in trouble for doing this because this is a lot of fun to me, and I don't want to be known to the world just for having this secretive blog that I have open for those anonymous readers as well who could relate well to me. 

Good luck with that if there's someone out there who cares to still read these posts which might not be the greatest thing in the world but for me, it serves a strong purpose for me which is possibly to pump me up most of the time and also give me some positive inner laughs without really being a bother to anyone. It's mainly a boring thing that brings me a lot of entertainment value while also connecting to a random side of myself and to put all of it together in a logical and conversational way.