Friday, May 15, 2020

Maintaining Goals

It looks like my mind has become so opened up and accepting at the same time. I've learned to really communicate with the lady friends I like and it seems like there's definitely a possibility now of actually being together finally with one of them. What really helps out is that I don't really mind if she doesn't feel happy about the thought of being with me and will be a gentleman about it. 

It's helped me so much to build my personal confidence and to also approach it with how I think people are crazy if they are making me so mad for any reason. It basically keeps me from acting out in frustration because the other person is already crazy, so there's no point of doing it and also I feel pity for that individual. It really doesn't matter if they are even my supervisors and bosses because I still feel the same way about it.