Sunday, May 17, 2020

Interesting Dream

I finally had a dream where I ended up talking to a couple people who have a grudge on me and patching things up with them. With the lady I talked to, she was really nice in my dream and talked about her concerns with me. I seemed to get along just fine with her. Next I went to go talk to an unknown face who is a guy and there was a lot of conflict still like he was trying to force me physically to get away from him. I feel a little bad for doing this but I ended up overpowering him in my dream and then woke up.

I think this seems very realistic in that I have learned to be a much more charming guy while dealing with ladies, but I still really have no clue how to approach those guys. Anyway, I have been trying to spend more time with females since I just like being around them more than guys right now. It's probably because my repressed soul wants to get married to a hot lady some day and to hopefully enjoy a lot of recreational love making while hoping to never get bored of it. I want to go all the way and do it for mainly fun in marriage and hope I meet somebody for this. This is pretty much my dating profile description that I need to still update. 

Honestly, I don't think looks really matter that much to me now. I would like to center more on having fun and finding a lady who can keep up with me while being a darling. I have hung out with physically imposing ladies like they are super tall and overweight but when they shared photos with me of when they were much younger, boy they were really hot. I'm not sure I want to be with a really tall and overweight lady who could pretty much pass for being the man of the house in our marriage. 

Pretty much, I have two Asian ladies to choose from right now and that's what it seems. Southeastern Asian ladies can be seen like hot commodities to average guys out there and that's what I have before me right now. I was a pretty good looking short guy when I was a lot younger but struggled from being so shy and having self-confidence. It was a work in progress that I had to deal with and my flaw was I didn't want to upset crazy people, which I kept on inadvertently doing. It was difficult to overcome, but what has helped me so much is just accepting they are crazy and feeling bad for them. I am totally convinced they are crazy, so there's no need to feel any resentment or let any anger stick around.