Sunday, April 25, 2021

Accepting Bad Situations in Life

I think the biggest issue for me is dealing with dumb people. These dumb people like to complain about situations while being frustrated and so hot-headed. They should go see a therapist about it, but I haven't had the chance to tell them that and probably won't ever from just how it looks and the mood I put myself in with them. 

They're just dumb people and I have to work with it while staying relaxed about it much as possible. It's just how it is. I'm okay with accepting it, and if I was to go off tangent because of dumb people ruining my life then I would be telling myself I need to go see the therapist. I don't want to go see the therapist, but they should stop complaining and acting out in frustration sometimes. In other words, therapy will be a great option for them!