Thursday, April 22, 2021

What Being Average Means Based On My Past Experience

We all have different and countless experiences in life when compared to one another as unique individuals! This church I went to in the past believed that we shouldn't compare ourselves to each other to be happy. In other words, I take it to mean that ignorance is bliss. 

I never truly agreed with it and always bothered me. I tried to let them spoon-feed me such nonsense like that which didn't have much spiritual meaning either but it was taken seriously by them. 

Well, they are a small church and not mainstream to begin with and will never get there no matter what they do. They are just too dumb as a whole to make such a huge impact like that in this world. 

The reason I kept going there was because I was struggling with my personal confidence and wanted to work on relating to others. 

They became close to the worst friends to try to do that. It's a bad church to me, hands down. I'm not going to disregard that it might be a different experience to another person. I have a friend who used to go there agreeing with me in private that they aren't that great of a church. I even left a review on them and they couldn't have it removed while even attempting it. I voiced my opinion so freely and with no shame! This goes down to how I have some beef over the beliefs that the church was trying to instill in others. They are being stupid about it. A few of their teachings that I can't tolerate with them don't even matter that much in general and they can't support it too well with strong backing. 

It seems like the people there are just there for something else really like wanting to have a good religious experience more than trying to find some sound spiritual teaching. It makes sense then with how some of the more reasonable people there ended up moving on for good. 

In the first place, they were being hypocrites with how they lashed out at me out of frustration from being so annoyed about how I didn't want to be in agreement with them. I was playing dumb with them by constantly bringing it up to just talk about it with them. 

Overall they are all just being stupid and now that I have my personal confidence, I never really needed them for anything in the first place anyways!