Monday, April 26, 2021

Staying Better Disciplined

I guess since I have chosen to become a self-employed, part-time investor/trader to make a full-time living, this should give me a lot of independence with my choices of activities and endeavors once it starts bringing in consistent paychecks. I remain a pretty steadfast Christian at heart to this day. I do lack some self-control though when I have all this time to myself. Perhaps opening my heart to a good woman and getting married to her will help me stay grounded. It's also what I desire to do now. There is a small and physically fit lady friend I'm romantically interested in. 

I'm also interested in a coworker and think she's hot! I'm still stuck at trying to make a move on her though. It could be too late, so the conventional thing to do for myself would be to just think of her as just a coworker and be ready for moving on, if she already found someone to settle with. 

I'm pretty happy underneath, so I don't mind these predicaments happening. It's a small struggle to communicate my true feelings and connect well with my other lady friend at a whole new and romantic level though. I think she might have some sort of feelings for me underneath, but I haven't been able to fully bring that out yet. I'm trying to stay a non-jealous and understanding type so far, since I prefer always maintaining positive energy. I think I have a great shot with her. She might become my future all-around and beautiful wife! 

The downside to being in a relationship with her is that she already has a few exes who couldn't keep up with her and has been divorced almost three times already! This isn't going to look good at all to my parents, but I feel there's a genuine connection with her and we could seriously stay a lifelong married couple. I guess if I bring in steady paychecks with my investing/trading career that I'm working on now, then it won't really matter anymore what my parents think as long as I'm happy about it. 

The past to me is all history and she has no children to take care of and has been wanting a family for some time. I think she's a very deserving and really nice person. She does get cranky and expresses her complaints quite often with me, but I just don't mind because I think her concerns are reasonable. Best of all, I think an intimate relationship with her would be a lot of fun and staying married would make living life that much better.