Friday, April 2, 2021

Staying Up Little Longer

A good thing about last night is that I managed to stay awake a little longer before passing out on my chair. I managed to do the first task which was investing while listening to my relaxing music. I guess I was plugged into it for a little while, so maybe I should take a break from it this time by also getting my workout in.

It's really starting to make sense to me with getting serious about this whole investing and swing trading thing. I only have about $15,000 in it so far and contributing roughly 15% of my pre-taxed income monthly. I've been managing a steady average of 10% profit for several months which hasn't been a bad start, but now I want to target a bigger average of profit. 

I think the proper strategy will be adjusting my allocated portfolio to suit my needs. Eventually, I would like to build up my portfolio to a $100,000 value before I start getting really serious about expanding upon my investing options. It'll probably land there eventually.