Saturday, April 3, 2021

One Baby Step at a Time

My goal with making money in stocks and swing trading Forex right now is to reach past $5,000 in profit. It's only a small baby step for me. I don't mind taking my time getting there either and don't want to risk it too big also. The good thing though is that I did purchase the proper tools to keep track on my stocks 24/7. I believe that it will deliver me a lot of profit, now that I'm set on a systematic way with making money. It looks like I'm just going to need to check it once a day for maintenance, unless I get early alerts to close out trades!  

Since this is what I want to mainly focus on for earning a fortune someday, I don't think I really have to focus on building my programming skills anymore and just work at my current job to bring home a paycheck and use a portion of it to invest while taking care of personal expenses. I consider myself lucky to have reached this position.