Sunday, April 4, 2021

Progressing Further

Yesterday, I ended up digressing off my personal agenda by watching YouTube videos on entertaining wrestling videos. I also read some user comments, along with a few question and answer articles from WWE legends themselves. I was a fan a long time ago, but I was just curious about how they all managed to keep a straight face. It was fun reading some details about behind the scenes. 

I ended up managing my stock and forex trades last night, while also taking care to floss and brush my teeth. A special lady friend texted me some advice about whitening your teeth. You know, I really like her and think we could make it work with being together for the rest of our lives. She's an alpha-driven type of person and very confident with staying self-composed around people. It's like she can wear revealing clothes and brush off weird comments if she had to. I think she's hot for the most part, too. 

Adding on one little thing to another, I think I want to add in an evening shower now and take better care of getting rid of my minor toe fungus.