Monday, April 5, 2021

Working on Making Profit

I currently believe that my most reliable way of investing is to play with stocks from allocating the proper amount. As of this moment, I have now taken some interest in also working with cryptocurrency. I'm not putting all my eggs in that one though and playing with just a minimal amount. 

Eventually, I want to work with options, bonds, and the real estate market. For the time being, I need to save up for doing those things and the best I can do so far is playing with stocks, cryptocurrency, and Forex. 

In the long run, I don't think I will have to be a software engineer anymore, but it is my go to choice in case I ever need to pay my dues for building my wealth. With what I can do now, I'll just put in the work to create something that is reliable enough to build myself some solid wealth.