Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Making Sense Out of Building Wealth

I guess for my day job, I need to constantly stay focused and do good work. It's not even been a year yet and I'm just warming things up on the go while basically not trying to lose a lot of money. It's just cool with how things have been coming along for me.

I totally realize that I want to make my money from an investing and hands-off approach. I'm pretty detached about money and see it as a vehicle to get to my intended destination. I don't see money as the most important thing in the world, when examining it at the global scale of things. 

For the time being, I want to work hard and earn income to put into my savings and get rich from investing and trading properly with this long term and low maintenance approach. I have grown to really enjoy it personally and something to incorporate into my daily regime until I've built enough to last my family and me a few times over.