Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Where I See Myself

I can seriously see myself moving out of my parent's home someday to a nice place of my own with enough money to live comfortably and support my own investing and trading business. In addition, I can see myself getting married too. There is a lady friend I get along really well with and we are seeing each other often while exchanging texts regularly. I think she might really be my type! She's older than me by two years though, but she's treated age like just a number with me. 

She also has a knack for passing along some really helpful tips and I've incorporated them into my lifestyle. I feel like it's possible that she could end up being like a big sister to me, but I still have a desire to date her. We are getting along great and have done a couple road trips together. She really likes me as a friend! In the general scope of things, I guess for her there's family, friends, and then a significant other. 

Transitioning from being her friend to significant other is something I'll be thinking about. It just feels really comfortable to do this with her and I really don't mind her personal nagging issues that much either. I think if we tie the knot then we could consummate the whole marriage and be together all our days. Right now, she's getting out of a serious relationship and I don't want to get hasty with her while giving her time to get settled again first.