Saturday, April 24, 2021

Things to Work On

It looks like I'm pretty happy about watching Family Feud with my parents during the evening. After that, my night just goes downhill from losing some personal focus. It's because I start getting really sleepy and don't want to push myself anymore.

I tried drinking some green tea last night but it didn't seem to be working as well as I would like. I think I'll try out coffee instead this time and even listen to that relaxing music that gets me in the mood for being proactive.

What I would like to get done at the bare minimum is work on my stocks, trade Forex and cryptocurrency, and take care of my second round of personal hygiene before going to bed. I'll just do these things and then whatever next. If I end up working out after taking an evening shower then I'll just rinse myself off really quick then. Might as well just take care of my bare minimum to stay happy.