Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Benefits of Self-discipline

A long time ago, I had a tutor who was trying to help me get better SAT scores. I really hated studying in high school. I mean who doesn't, right? I really was pretty eccentric and a lost cause but still there was potential underneath that needed to be tapped and nobody was able to reach it except for myself. 

The day it started coming together was when I felt a whole lot of self-confidence from just working hard and thinking positive. I was self-driven to do well enough in school and get 4.0s starting from elementary school and even up to the graduate school level. I guess from just lacking self-confidence, I let the dumbest and lamest people walk all over me while I sarcastically worshipped the grounds they walked on and drove them crazy from texting them harmless messages that they interpreted to be passive aggressive.   

I learned to open myself up like a book from that experience, but that didn't mean my battle was over yet. I needed to gain self-confidence. There you go because I totally found it for myself now. 

*** "Thank the Lord of hosts who reigns in heaven!"  *** 

I feel great and have a nice and physically fit, little girl friend who I get along so well with and see often. We aren't dating yet, so I intentionally spaced out girlfriend. It might get there soon enough since we admitted to liking each other already as friends. 

I still need to touch upon self-discipline, so this post should be called Benefits of Self-confidence. I'll leave it here for today.