Friday, April 16, 2021

Understanding Desires From Future Spouse

It looks like what I want to do the most with my future wife is just be a devoted lovebird couple and have so much fun together. For me, having kids will come second and it will never be out of the picture. 

What I'm trying to put all the pieces together with right now is figuring out the ones who are mutually interested in having a marriage life I just mentioned. I'm totally open to staying good and loving to her while moving on with small regrets if it just doesn't work out. I guess this is the best I can do currently, but in time, I'm going to be having to try making a move on some really good ones I end up meeting and find out in a timely manner that they are single and looking for a good guy to be with. 

From considering my current options, there is one good lady friend who I can eventually get really serious with and enjoy this type of tandem lifestyle. She's had a couple poor life partners and is probably having an easier time getting over her latest ex because I'm just there often to see her and give good company.