Friday, April 23, 2021

Dealing With Personal Truth

I believe that it's absolutely fine with being below average if you are happy with it. If not, then it's because I think you are being dumb about it. If you start complaining about it or acting out in any type of frustration, then you should probably go see a therapist. I see that there's really two options: stay dumb or do something to improve. Going to see a therapist is an option for improving yourself.

The way I see it is that a lot of people think they are doing something helpful for themselves but when they go back to negative thoughts after a little while then they are back to being dumb again. I'm pretty much around dumb people all the time! Maybe a decent majority of people are pretty dumb to begin with already. I think only a handful of them are truly happy with where they are at, so that would mean they aren't dumb from probably not caring about their personal status.

I guess a person can do hobbies to keep his or her mind off of stress and escape from being really dumb whenever he or she feels things aren't going the way they should.  There's probably a limit to the amount a person can put his or mind into it before letting the negative thoughts take over again. 

For myself, I accept that I'm a dumb person sometimes too. It's just that I'm happy with where I'm at so far, so maybe I'm not too bad compared to what others are going through. I'm basically saying that if you aren't happy about anything then it's because you are being dumb and should consider seeing a therapist. You deserve to be where you are at currently. To reiterate, stay dumb or do something to improve. Seeing a therapist would be for improving yourself.