Monday, April 12, 2021

Disciplining Self to Fix Unwanted Acts

I guess my mind tends to wander off a lot, so I need to just get used to feeling bored about something or just take a quick break. This is probably what I'm doing for the most part, before plugging myself back into something I really want to do. 

Now, my life is starting to revolve around making sense and living it out of having some good purpose and direction. What the Lord has done for me is powerful in sustaining my faith upon Jesus. I live freely while keeping in mind some Biblical principles for the modern day world. I feel like how putting my faith upon Jesus and trying to tune in to my audio Bible app daily has brought upon more personal stability for me. It's still not perfect because lots of other things distract me daily, but I'm willing to put in the amount of work I can handle whenever the Lord calls me.