Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Finding Working Strategies to Make Money

I'm going to state that I'm not the right source for figuring out how to make lots of money. It's just unnatural to search for something from someone that helps make you a lot of money while not having ever needed to pay anything for it. Pirating entertaining resources is one thing, and maybe there's a good book out there to help get you started but to put it altogether, it's going to take some effort on your own personal end.

I found that putting my own line of effort has felt a lot more natural and comfortable for me these days. It could be that I've been lucky enough to find the right resources for me. I did cough up some money though to subscribe to an investing group that I really bought into. Now, I think it's just going overboard if I try to look for more groups of the same caliber and have to pay for it. 

I pretty much have all that I need to get started and won't have to pay for any more services until I've finally done well enough to buy all the services of the investment group I'm with and begin playing a rich man's game. I could say that I'm at the second level out of four tier groups right now. My stocks have been averaging 10% profit for the last six months already. It's really not that bad to start out and the average is even beating my employer's 401 K plan. 

I think I've finally found a working version of the holy grail for making money in stocks and the Forex market now. The Forex market is something that I have been testing by myself for a while, so it is technically my baby. I've searched and hung on to some indicators and my style seems to be working well for me. I'm probably not going to share that one because I don't ever see myself putting in the time to understand fully why it works for me. It just makes me money when it's spot on, and I don't want to put my seal of approval onto something that I don't fully know the inside and outside of. 

The argument of not having clients for me is that if my method is working so well and makes me so much, then I don't really need any commission from others. I can just be that lucky person to benefit off of having put in enough natural effort on my own. I'm really happy as it is already to keep on improving my craft and maintaining a steady flow of wealth. 

If anybody else is really interested and doesn't do it from just giving up hope, having too many worries, or never finding any time for it then he's dumb and deserves to never make any money off of it. If he tries and ends up losing too much money and gives up later on, then he's also dumb! It's pretty much that black and white to me.