Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Improving on Time Management

I think the best way to be effective on time management is to pretty much do the least as possible to make yourself satisfied on a daily basis. Everybody is going to be different, and maybe there are going to be some dumb people. What I mean by this is that if the person does something that's so fun and regrets it the next day, then it means the person was being dumb. 

I've been dumb so many times in managing my time. I have my own unique kinks compared to everybody else and this is definitely normal for anyone to relate to. The way that I personally tic took a long time for me to discover, so I'm practically a young kid at heart in terms of how long ago I truly gained my full self-confidence. 

Basically, when you are sad or angry and lashing out all crazy with a nasty tantrum, then it's because I believe you are being dumb! If you are sad about things not going well for yourself, then it's because of the same thing. 

To explain a major difference, mourning for a loss of a loved one could be a beautiful situation from realizing how much that person meant to you or what being reminded of how living life fully is to you. In this situation, it doesn't mean you are being dumb to cry and feel plenty of strong emotions. 

In contrast, being upset and going crazy again from being a selfish brat for the moment, that is being dumb in a practical fashion! It feels like Crazy Lee and a few others who I tried to interact with to resolve a situation that I had absolutely no self-confidence and pride over were being dumb because they felt like they had only one way of dealing with me by being brats because they felt like I was trapping them too much. Well, of course they would feel that way because they don't want to look bad and keep all of that under wraps from others. I don't think it even matters if they weren't playing fair with me because they were all being dumb already! In fact, they instigated that I should legally get in trouble and it never got to that point. Crazy Lee lost and was being dumb! 

My interactions with others are doing way better now. I've improved so much and have had to cut-off a couple friends even though I don't want to. They were being dumb, too!