Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Obtaining Greater Intrinsic Value

This is a pretty difficult thing to grasp and I'm finally making note of it. I struggled with this all my life for the most part because I never felt satisfied enough with what I was doing on my own. 

It just comes down to a few simple sentences for me. I think obtaining ultimate satisfaction with the right lady comes down to maintaining a lot of self-confidence and patience in finding the right girl to be with while also being the right person for her and doing things well enough for yourself to make her happy! 

It makes a whole lot of sense, right? I came up with it on my own intuition after going through many years of worry and personal misery. Here's another useful thing to keep in mind.

Since obtaining personal gratification for temporary pleasure is so easy these days from having or being able to buy the right tools, how much more better would it be to hold out a little longer while putting in enough hard work and then obtain something that means more and keeps on lasting for a while? I'm saying that you could find high quality women who have much more to offer than the current attractive ones who could be bought for just a price. 

After all, there's really no need to dwell on personal fantasies anymore or find that type of entertainment and go after working hard to live out your dreams!