Friday, April 9, 2021

Being Successful Off Doing Something You Love

I'm really starting to visualize a future of doing well enough for myself as an investor. I am also a swing trader for Forex and honing my low maintenance methods with it as well. I'm practically doing my own thing and hoping it works well enough to be profitable each month! From doing these live trades, I'm not even risking that much because I only care about accuracy.

I figure that by risking small amounts, you stand to lose very little if it goes against you but if you do well on a consistent basis then those small amounts you put in will balloon up to a large amount and build your account. The main thing is pretty much about protecting yourself from mishaps. I can still be happy about risking a small amount and then letting it build up while winning with at least a 1 to 1 ratio or better. 

Out of necessity, it will be about going into work as a software engineer now. My true occupation that I have always longed for has been profiting off a systematic and low maintenance approach of making trades and investing. It's surprising to me in that not too many friends and family I know are into doing it this way nor can they fathom getting themselves into it. It's just in human nature to be greedy while taking a chance and then making careless mistakes. 

I remember how hard it was for me in the beginning, but I have been paying my dues for this and I believe that I'm at the right age for it now too. For now, I'm building my portfolio accounts off of taking part in the stock market, Forex, and cryptocurrency. These all have low barriers to entry and eventually, I will be expanding to include options, pre-IPOs, bonds, precious metals, and even real estate.