Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Waiting Patiently for Good Things to Happen

I guess I've bought into the Christian faith a really long time ago. It was hard to live with and understand things at the same time while struggling to be a good student at certain times. All of that has started to become something I can overcome ever since I've gained a lot of personal confidence. 

I'm not really so caught up with relying on people to do things for me on my schedule for personal satisfaction. It's weird but I'm starting to notice that life is about looking around for opportunities and keeping your options open while keeping your window open as much as you can. In other words, I'm no longer feeling so shell-shocked underneath. I used to be a socially nervous wreck that it rubbed off a few dumb people the wrong way. They don't really know that I always mean well in the end, but it does make sense that I may have better advantages in some places that they want and how I conduct myself not connecting so well with them. 

I've grown to become even more resilient and in a better confident mood, regardless of my inferiority complexes. It's funny how I am and hopefully the communication isn't that bad but makes me still lucky enough to keep all of my hopes alive!